Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any Ideas On who We can War?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
M1raCle
Admin
Admin

Any Ideas On who We can War? Empty
PostSubject: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 2:28 am

i recon we should war qp becasue they think there so good since the new qp and we showed we can own old qp so muahha Very Happy

wt u think peeps?

Last edited by on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rkclub.forumotion.com
xeox

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 6:01 am

For me it's another good sign Razz

My ideas...
2 CTF games
3 TDM games

Razz And winner is who get 3 wins Smile

P.S. CTF is very easy.. But don't jump Basketball
Back to top Go down
el1te
C0-Leader
C0-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:50 pm

Lol if you wanna cap the flag you gotta jump alot, can't strafe without jumping.
Back to top Go down
xeox

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 12:21 pm

Not really.. All you do is stay on ground and hit spawn points... If your pal is behind you he should cover up rest of points... Then slowly while fragging take flag back home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
el1te
C0-Leader
C0-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Hmm, I just strafe to the flag, take it, strafe back while others are covering me. I mean...do you really just walk back with the flag out in the open? And besides you gotta jump to get though the "windows" next to the doors leading to base. I've never seen any clan never jump in ctf, me and black&white got owned in ctf by UE cos they were so fast cos they were excellent strafers. Speed plays a big role in ctf if you wanna win, they're multiple spawnpoints and your buddies can't really cover them all while you just walk back with the flag.
Back to top Go down
M1raCle
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 4:10 pm

lol u might aswel crawl back rofl
Back to top Go down
https://rkclub.forumotion.com
xeox

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:33 am

Well how does people prefer... CTF is fast itself...
Whit jumping is same thing whit railjumps in TDM... If you fuck up you are easy target... Actually I've noticed that people doesn't react Very Happy So the faster you go the easier to get not hit... But in CTF... If you hit dmflags then you are done.. In CTF people wont miss you more than 2 times Very Happy but wile running you stay on ground.. + easier to aim than jumping around...
If you jump in air you are easy target.. If you pass under 200ms most people wont react to you, but they'll see you only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
el1te
C0-Leader
C0-Leader

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 10:41 am

If you just run, people will chase you, they will strafe cos that's what most players do in most clans that are good in CTF, they will catch up and shoot you. If you are fast enough they will only have a chance to shoot you for a short time, that short time increases if you don't strafe cos you won't be as fast. Yes you are an easier target while jumping, but I rather be an easier target, than giving the opponents time to get a second chance to shoot me. If you get long enough with the flag, your teammates will take over the flag when you get shot, they won't have a big chance taking over the flag when you've been killed in Hall leading to and away from base cos you were to slow caping it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Ideas On who We can War?   Any Ideas On who We can War? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Ideas On who We can War?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Chat :: Spam-
Jump to: